- PIN GRADING POLICY -
Enamel pins are subject to small imperfections due to being individually handmade items. Every pin is carefully inspected and graded accordingly!
Please note that every creator/pin maker has their own grading system, and that colors may differ from your device’s screen to the physical product. The following system is my grading standard.
Highest quality, near “perfect” pins. Might exhibit minor cosmetic imperfections that are only visible upon very close inspection. These imperfections may include but are not limited to:
- Light scuffing, scratches, buff marks, dents
- Tiny bubbles, specks, dots in enamel
- Slightly underfilled or uneven enamel in small areas
- Minor discoloration
- Imperfections on the back or side of the pin
- (Glitter Pins) Small specks of stray glitter, slightly darker specks of glitter
- (Screenprinted Pins) Slightly misaligned screenprinted details
Pins with more noticeable defects and are therefore sold at a slightly discounted price. These are perfect for everyday wear and/or use! Imperfections may include but are not limited to:
- Noticeable and/or deep scratches across the metal and/or enamel
- Noticeable smudges and/or staining on the metal or enamel
- Excessive bubbles, specks, dirt in enamel
- Small area of missing or chipped enamel
- Very low fill in large areas
- Moving posts
- More obvious discoloration or staining
- Wrongly filled enamel colors
- (Screenprinted Pins) More noticeable misaligned or missing screenprinted details
COLLECTOR’S GRADE PINS
We’re sorry, we do not offer collector’s grade pins.
**By purchasing from SWAMPHY, you understand and agree to the conditions of this pin grading system.**